Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Chat Physics website!
We’re always on the lookout for more people to share their voice on teaching Physics, so if you think you have something that you would like to record a video on or write an article about, then we would love to hear from you.
You can contribute by either recording a video (approximately 10 mins) or writing articles (approximately 1000 words) on a particular topic. You can submit as many proposals as you want, we will review each idea individually.
Check the website to see if someone has already contributed the same idea already, but some of the things we love featuring are:
- Demo or practical ideas
- Sharing a book that you’ve read that has helped your teaching
- Representation of different groups in physics
- An app or website that you use
- Thoughts on pedagogy, curriculum and assessment
- Experiences you’ve had that you feel others might benefit from
- Tips and advice for early career teachers
- Enrichment opportunities
- Current affairs and how they impact your teaching
These are just a few ideas and we are sure there are many more ideas which you may have too.
If you would like to submit a proposal please click the button below and fill out our Google form. The team will be in touch as soon as possible regarding your proposal.