ChatPhysics Author Q&A Series
Here at ChatPhysics we love a good book, and we are super excited to announce a new series from ChatPhysics that combines our love of reading and our love of teaching physics!
We present to you our free, live Q&A sessions on Zoom with authors who have written books that we think are incredibly useful for anyone involved in physics education.
All sessions are free, and if you get an early bird ticket you will be in with a chance of winning a copy of the book for you or for your department.
Here is our calendar of events, with links to grab yourself a ticket:
- Saturday 20th November 2021 – Gethyn Jones on Cracking Key Concepts in Secondary Science – click here to watch the recording
- Saturday 11th December 2021 – Alom Shaha on Mr Shaha’s Marvellous Machines – postponed
- Saturday 15th January 2022 – Dr Magdalena Kersting, Dr Markus Pössel, Stuart Farmer and Dr Jyoti Kaur on Teaching Einsteinian Physics in Schools – click here to watch the recording Or read a review of the book here
- Wednesday 9th February 2022 – Tom Sherrington on Rosenshine’s Principles in Action and The Learning Rainforest – click here to watch the recording
- Saturday 26th March 2022 – Ben Rogers on The Big Ideas in Physics and How to Teach Them – click here to get your free ticket
- Saturday 30th April 2022 – Ruth Ashbee on Curriculum: Theory, Culture and the Subject Specialisms – click here to get your free ticket
- Saturday 7th May 2022 – James de Winter on Teaching Secondary Physics – tickets coming soon
- Sunday 12th June 2022 – Adam Boxer on Teaching Secondary Science: A Complete Guide – tickets coming soon
Head over to our ChatPhysics Eventbrite page and follow us to be notified of any new events.
If you are an author and you would like to talk about your book, contact us here.